Thursday, June 5, 2008

Microsoft Excel...

This weeks tutorial task was to create a spreadsheet in exel, and create a letter in microsoft word by following the instructions provided on the learning at griffith website. I found the exercise very helpful though a little difficult. I also had trouble deciding how to show what I had done in the blog but I got there in the end as you can see from the image on the left. Overall a very helpful exercise :) I wasnt to sure about how to post the letter so I just coppied and pasted it below:


Dear Mr Johnston,

I am writing to apply for a position within Mass Media Inc.

I have recently completed a Bachelor of Communications degree at Griffith University and feel that I have the suitable skills and experience to be a valuable asset to your company. During this degree I have completed subjects in:

· New Communications Technologies,

· Styles and Genres of Journalism,

· Youth and Society,

· and Effective Writing.


Please find attached a copy of my resume.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

Jessie Hunt

No comments: